JOB TYPE: Full-Time
EXPERIENCE: 5 Years in Sales with at least 2 in a SaaS
LOCATION: San Francisco Bay Area, California
Bolstra is looking for an experienced, eager, competitive, ambitious, and enthusiastic Account Executive to help grow our customer success management software business. You will have the opportunity to sell a best in class software solution and see the direct impact of your contributions. This is a full-time position, which includes base salary and incentive compensation.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone who will:
- Be comfortable and effective with high volume prospecting, cold calling, and business development activities primarily through online/remote selling.
- This is a HUNTER role. Always searching for your next deal, strategizing how to penetrate key accounts, and recognizing the difference between qualified pipeline and pipe dreams.
- Effectively and independently distill and articulate Bolstra’s value proposition for each opportunity, and demonstrate Bolstra’s ability to deliver this value using our platform.
- Develop an evergreen pipeline of prospects through cold-calling, marketing generated lead follow-up and professional relationships.
- Independently close contracts at a frequency and value to meet or exceed monthly productivity and quota expectations.
- Develop, construct, and deliver value-based sales presentations and proposals.
- Aptitude and desire to configure client specific, product demonstrations.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 5+ years of experience in sales and/or business development with proven success in meeting/exceeding assigned quotas.
- 2+ years of previous experience selling Software as a Service (SaaS) technologies in a related industry.
- Strong and creative ice breaking / cold calling skills.
- Detail oriented, highly organized individual with excellent time management skills.
- Exceptional product demonstration skills
- Willingness to learn and grow in a startup software company environment.
- Passion for client success.
- Tenacious competitor dictated to winning business and closing deals.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office products, CRM/sales automation tools and web meeting technologies
- Ability to work in a fast paced, frequently changing environment. Strong initiative, motivation, and results orientation.
To apply, please click here to submit your resume and a link to your portfolio.