Follow along to build a custom activity board i.e activity dashboard
- Begin by creating activity lanes in the administration panel.
- Select what state the lane should be (To Do, Work in progress, etc)
3. You can also choose if the lane should be limited to only certain activity types.
4. Add an activity board, then begin adding the lanes you just created
**Pro Tip – A global lane is a shared lane used on multiple boards. You can use an alias name for the global lane if you want to customize the title of the lane to fit the theme of the board you are creating but still allow others to see this lane on other activity boards
- Once on the expert console, the user can toggle between each dashboard they have been given access to. If the user does not have access to the lane it will not appear in the drop-down.
Have more questions? Contact your Bolstra Client Success Manager