Visual Communications Intern
JOB TYPE: Internship
EXPERIENCE: 0-2 Years
ADDRESS: 12400 N. Meridian St. Suite 120 Carmel, IN 46032
Bolstra is seeking a Visual Communications Intern with good creative skills and the desire to build a strong business portfolio. You must have experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier, After Effects), be a motivated team player, and have the passion and drive to improve your current skill set while also developing new skills. You will also be challenged to network with like peers in the thriving Indianapolis tech community.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone who will:
- Provide visual/creative support of marketing objectives and goals.
- Take a strong lead in project assembly, design and video production setup and logging video.
- Conceptualize, plan and produce publications, videos and miscellaneous visual communication materials in support of Bolstra.
- Work directly with Director of Marketing regarding the development of miscellaneous support materials as requested.
- Coordinate Bolstra’s graphic design inventory.
- Identify process improvements and work with the Director of Marketing to implement such improvements.
To apply, please click here to submit your resume and a link to your portfolio.