The Business Development Representative is responsible for generating qualified opportunities for the sales force through a combination of inbound & outbound efforts. They also serve as the main point of contact to build relationships with incoming calls and web inquiries. The role is 100% dedicated to lead management and nurturing leads.
Key areas of Responsibilities
- Build rapport with contacts by offering resources (webinar invitations, white papers, relevant blog articles, etc.) and understanding where the prospect is in the buying process.
- Transform Marketing leads to Sales Opportunities that meet a minimum qualification criteria, by educating and challenging prospective buyers
- Partner with field sales reps on outbound prospecting and competitive strategies to generate opportunities.
- Assist in live inbound chats and phone calls and follow-up via phone and email on leads from web, events, email campaigns, etc.; ask for referrals
- Follow best practices for maintaining com database accuracy and completeness by updating records regularly
- Assigns and uses lead nurturing process on accounts not ready to buy
- Searches internal and external subscription databases, LinkedIn, etc. for additional key contacts within existing companies.
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- BA/BS degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong rapport building phone communication skills
- Great problem solver, ability to actively listen and evaluate prospect/customer needs
- Comfortable reaching out to new contacts via phone and/or other channels
- Ability to multitask and strong time management skills
- Resourceful and ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment
- Professional educational experience
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Driven to exceed defined targets and quotas.
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Business-related application skills (e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) needed
- Must have legal authorization to work in the U.S.
To apply, please submit your application, via LinkedIn, here.